This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone using social media and wanting to improve their skills – for both business and personal purposes.
This workshop offers :
- Different platforms and their use
- Facebook – profiles, groups, pages, events and their use
- # The use of hashtags
- Know your friends and your target market – are you B2B or B2C?
- Who to be friends with, celebrities, etc.
- What to post, when to post, where to post, how to interact correctly, liking your own posts, etc.
- Politics and religion
- Current affairs
- Tagging of friends
- Posting when under the influence or when emotional
- Giving credit for images
- Being controversial
- Negative vs Positive
- Never overdo anything
- The value of images, videos, animals, children, etc.
- Cover and profile images, sizes etc.
- Scheduled posting
- Sharing of content, what is fake, what is worth sharing, creating your own content
- Cookies and how Facebook uses your Google search
- Getting ‘likes’ for your page or members for your group
- Getting traffic to your website from Facebook
- Check-in and the value of it
And that’s not all ……………….. There will be free restricted wi-fi during the workshop, refreshments, free business listing for a year and shared access to Dropbox folder with free software and more – book now to secure your place.