LEADING LADIES: When the Roxy girls light up the best surf spots on the globe, the shimmer is blinding
Quiksilver’s team riders. Beautifully edited. Make sure you do not miss Clay Marzo section.
- Moments 2 –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drHMBpDMYo
This time it’s the Craig Anderson section that will have your jaw on the floor and it’s got one of our favorite Kelly sections too.
- The Distant Shores– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKeslrZ-i6k
Surfer magazine’s movie with an inspiring section about a lone movie making former pro, surfing in Iceland. If this movie doesn’t make you want to go to Indo and get barrelled then we don’t know what will.
- Electric Blue Heaven –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rdvaFcy3Y
A short conceptual piece from Globe of Dion Agius in the Dubai wave pool. If you like that sort of thing.
- Get-N Classic Vol. 1 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dcVzYbR0xI
The first movie from the guys at Vans. We particularly love the Shipsterns section in Tazmania.
- Get-N Classic Vol.2 –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfVMjZd7t-M
A great all round movie from Vans again, this time it is the HUGE Cloudbreak in Fiji from last year that will blow your mind.
- Leave A Message –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUy2DvlVtw
The most high performance girls surf movie out there – Watch Carissa Moore get towed in at Jaws for a big wave moment too.
- Dane Reynolds Surf Film– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GIIYp-3Xc
25 minutes of everyone’s favorite free surfer. Pop it on repeat and Enjoy!
- Cancer To Capricorn – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdofzwscYzk
A glimpse in to the life of Mick Fanning, Rob Machado and the rest of The Reef team as they travel the World in search of waves.
- Hurricane Sandy South Florida –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHIJulp9ITY
A cool little short of what can happen before a hurricane hits land. East Coast represent!
- Cypher Vision –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwfjYKjG1MQ
It’s a few years old now but we still love this footage of Dane, Kelly, Jeremy Flores and Julian Wilson shot in super slo mo way down in Mexico. We love the bit where you can see how much Julian Wilson’s board flexes when he lands an air on the lip.
- Biggest Teahupoo Ever on Phantom Cam –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woVTuN8k3c
No explanation necessary with this one. It does what it says on the label – Mind blowing stuff.
- Kelly Slater 11 x World Champion –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QlHZ_tfOw
If you don’t know who Kelly Slater is then you need to watch this. Footage from Kelly’s world title campaign highlights of 2011.
- 2012 Hot 100 –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwpOuhMuLJg
Surfer magazine’s annual round up of the movers and shakers in the Grom division. It will either make you wanna surf or cry these kids are so good.
- No Filter – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_guolUgBU88
Fox team riders Ian Walsh, Damien Hobgood and Bede Durbridge
Oakley team surfers Jordy Smith, Sebastian Zietz, Adam Melling, Bruce Irons, Kolohe Andino and Julian Wilson among others get up to the usual wave riding shenanigans all over the world.
- The Dark Side Of The Lens–https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swPZzxv0tI
Relentless Energy Drink fuels this short Surf Story of cold water surf photographer, Mickey Smith made this stunning short film in Ireland about what he does and why.
A few years old now but after Leave a Message, our favourite girls surf movie for sure. Check out teeny wahinie Carissa Moore rippin’ already at age ***
- Daze at Sea –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZD0ahZHgBM
Documenting a year traveling to destinations like France, Indonesia, Australia, California and Hawaii, it’s not a bad gig for the Billabong sponsored youngsters.
Another Billabong movie, this time showcasing the next generation of talent starring Creed McTaggart, Ryan Callinan, Ian Gentil, Jack Freestone, Laurie Towner and Granger Larsen. The future of surfing is here.
- Kerrazy Kronicles– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDD3iEZC1KE
He’s an up and comer on the WCT and certainly up in the air above the lip for a lot of his career too. This is an aerial surfing extravagantza by Aussie, Josh Kerr.
- Seven Ghosts –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90sJGvU-8Z4
You have to see it to believe it – Witness the greatest river bore tubes ever surfed.
Let us know if there are any you think we have missed…
By Peaks n Swells