If you didn’t witness the fun of last years’ ride-on lawnmower race at the Bathurst Agricultural Show, don’t miss out this year.
This years’ race is sponsored by Safire Insurance and a gift hamper and the floating trophy will be presented to the winner.
RULES OF THE RACE:
THE DO’S OF THE RACE…
1. Maximum engine power is a V8 with a single turbocharger.
2. Grass Cutting box may be removed (no speed traps will be in place).
3. Pit Stop for refuelling will be available for drivers. Drivers overstaying the visit to the Pit Stop will be Time Penalised.
4. Follow the laid out course design (no cheating).
5. The winning time will be recorded.
6. The start will be a Le Mans Start, so the fittest drivers will have an advantage.
7. Valid Drivers’ Licences are not necessary.
8. Crash helmets and racing attire will be preferred.
THE DO NOT’S
a. No dangerous weapons to be carried during the race.
b. Slashing of tyres before or during the race will not be tolerated.
c. Stealing of opponents’ ignition key before the race is not good.
At the start, all drivers must be sober? Let’s keep this clean.
To enter telephone the office (046) 625-0759 or email email@example.com.