- AROUND 9am last Friday morning in George Street, an alarm was signalled from a client who reported a break in.
MultiSecurity reaction officers attended and concluded that the burglars gained entry through living room window. The burglars forced the window open and removed the burglar bars with a bolt cutter and stole a laptop and a cell phone.
- Also last Friday, the MultiSecurity control room received a call from Harcourts which reported noises from the KNA, describing the noises as if someone was opening cupboards. A reaction officer responded and inspected the premises and found all in order.
- MultiSecurity reaction officers concluded that the burglars left the premises through the back door. The alarm was on and a case was opened with SAPS.
- On Saturday afternoon a motor vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of Bathurst Street and Alfred Road. The accident involved two vehicles, a Polo Vivo and a Nissan Sentra who was turning into Alfred Road and collided with the Polo. No injuries were reported.
- MultiSecurity reaction officers reported to an alarm in Halstead Road on Saturday. The officer found a travel bag containing safety boots, electrical extension cord, a cap and a packet of condoms. He did not find anything wrong at the premises and handed in the items at the police station.
- A resident in Greenmantle Drive alerted MultiSecurity on Tuesday to a dog that had been barking for more than an hour on Tuesday evening. MultiSecurity attended and made contact with the owner of the dog who reported that the dog had been left outside the whole day.
- Shortly before midnight Tuesday evening, the MultiSecurity control room received a panic from premises in Biscay Road. A MultiSecurity reaction officer attended and made contact with the owner who said he pressed the panic due to barking dogs.
- In Dickinson Road, a panic was signalled after midnight Tuesday evening. MultiSecurity attended the scene and made contact with the client who said she heard noises at the back of the house.