You’re just one bowl, three steps and five ingredients away from the most amazing chocolate brownies
WATCH | How to make the best-ever brownies
1 cup butter
½ cup Nestlé Cocoa Powder
2½ cups castor sugar
4 eggs, large
1 cup cake flour, sifted
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
- Step 1 – melt: combine the butter and cocoa powder in a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave at 20-second intervals.
- Step 2 – mix: add the castor sugar and eggs to the melted butter mix. Beat with an electric beater until well combined. Gently fold in the flour.
- Step 3 – bake: pour the batter into the lined baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce or cream and fresh berries. Alternatively, allow to cool and dust with icing sugar before serving.