Extension of liquor trading hours
This notice serves to inform all affected parties of a resolution taken by Ndlambe Council at the meeting held in Cannon Rocks on December 7. The following resolutions were taken:
- That on Monday, December 31 2018, an extension of liquor trading hours BE GRANTED until 4am the next day which is January 1 2019.
- That extension for liquor trading hours BE GRANTED for an hour during weekdays and weekends commencing from the December 14 2018 up to January 2 2019.
- That the owners of the liquor outlets/taverns should take full responsibility to evacuate their customers in 15 minutes after the closing time.
- That the Tavern owners should take responsibility for the safety of their patrons.
- That on Saturday, December 15 2018 extension of liquor trading hours BE GRANTED until 4am the next day which is the December 16.
Please note that off-consumption liquor outlets were not included within this resolution, hence the Recess Committee will be sitting on December 19 to take a decision. All off-consumption liquor outlets are welcome to request for a resolution of the above-mentioned meeting at the Corporate Services Department.